Dad and son
SORRY ABOUT THE SWEAR WORD!
These are my two favorite gifs of FNaF EVER
So riothiei told me to play five nights at Freddys cause it was fun. I did the 1st 2 nights relatively easy but on the 3rd night……Mike, my friend dear Michael…… WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU WARN ME ABOUT THAT FOX FUCKER WITH THE “SPRINTING AWAY FROM THE COPS” SPEED!
I HAD TO SHUT OFF MY GODDAMN LAPTOP! When he appeared you FUCKIN BASTARD!!!
I saw the list of comments that THIS COMIC had, and I fear this will make many people cry. I am not sorry.
Foxy - wellheyproductions
Freddy’s Employee - litterbot
Lil Mikey - Murphy Jr.
CULTURAL GENOCIDE: Before and After photo of a young Cree boy, forced to attend a Canadian “Indian school.” (1910)
I want to show this to white people who say that cultural appropriation isn’t a big deal because you’re taking a part of someone’s culture that was insulted, attacked and taken away from them for years and years and now you want to wear it as some sort of costume or fashion trend. But your ancestors were the ones to forcefully take away and obliterate OUR cultures for centuries. We STILL aren’t allowed to freely embrace our cultures because white people love to insult us and make fun of us, but white people themselves love wearing it because they think their mayo asses are entitlted to everything. Nope fuck off.
Here are some wonderful facts about Sea World’s orcas!
- The average lifespan of wild orcas ranges from 30-50 years, although some females can easily make it past 80 (a wild orca named J2 or ‘Granny’ is 103 this year!). The lifespan of a Sea World orca is around 25 years, the median age being 9. But at least they put on a good show!
- Don’t worry, collapsed dorsal fins are a common condition, although in the wild only sick or injured orcas have collapsed dorsal fins. All of Sea World’s males and some females have it, it makes them look unique!
- The size of Sea World’s tanks compared to an orca is about the same as a human to a bathtub. Lot’s of room to stretch and move!
- Wild orcas swim 100+ miles a day, they would have to swim around their tank 1,400+ times a day to achieve that. But that seems like a lot of work, and you may see the animals hanging out near the surface of the water or on the bottoms of their tanks for hours. That’s a lot more relaxing than swimming all those miles!
- Sea World gives their orcas a Valium-like drug to stop the whales from acting aggressively towards each other and to numb their minds from their vastly uninteresting concrete tanks. Buying a ticket to Sea World is an excellent way to help them pay for these drugs that they pump their animals full with!
- Many captive orcas show abnormal behaviors like head bobbing, chewing on concrete, and self mutilation by banging their heads into the side of the tank. Obviously just temper-tantrums! Silly things.
- In the wild, there has been only one orca attack. Bad orca! While in captivity, there have been over 100 attacks and 4 deaths. These animals just need more training, it couldn’t possibly be related to their confinement!
- Food is used as reinforcement for tricks. Do a trick, get your dinner. Don’t want to do a trick? I guess you don’t eat tonight you stubborn thing!
See? Sea World isn’t as bad as people make it out to be! Oh, one more fact: for every $1,000,000 Sea World makes, about $600 goes into conservation efforts (about $0.5 a ticket). I’m so glad they care about conservation of the ocean! Amazing work!
If you haven’t realized it yet, this post is 100% sarcastic. It should be obvious, but not everyone understands sarcasm…
Please don’t let this die
have you ever gotten to that certain point in the school year where you just
Ah, yes. The second day.
I literally had to pause the movie and go outside
if anyone does this to any animal i will light your house ablaze
Space saving furniture
MY COUSIN DRESSES LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME AND ITS SO HARD T OSPEAK BECAUSE HES FIT AND ITS DIFFICULT TO THINK LIKE THAT OF YOUR COUSIN BUT HES FIT AND Srxyedctfvgybuhijnmok,pl
It absolutely blows me away that someone managed to put a hood and 4 pockets on a blazer
I Was Trying To Be Funny But It Came Out as Really Mean: A 5-part documentary starring me.
I Was Trying To Be Loving And Supportive But I Probably Overstepped My Boundaries And Came Off as Creepy: a feature-length film with two sequels and a TV series adaption.
I Was Trying To Tell You I Relate To Your Difficult Situation But It Probably Sounded Like I Was Making It All About Me: a novel saga with several side book adaptions and a movie.
I don’t know why but this looks to me like I’m on an operation table receiving surgery from cats
Nevermind this is it
NO. NO. I AM TWENTY-SEVEN YEARS OLD AND I AM CRYING BECAUSE I CAN STILL HEAR THE EXACT WAY SHADOW SAYS “PETER” AS HE COMES OUT OF THE FUCKING WOODS DON’T LOOK AT MEEEE
RIP Mike Brown. His momma said she didn’t want anymore pics of him laying dead on the street so she shared pics of him as she knew him. This is one…And I swear if it’s the last thing I do on this bloody website we are gunna make sure this doesn’t get forgotten. If we can’t get justice we’ll get change. The event in ferguson show that things have to fucking change